The Seaquist House Foundation is offering private tours of the house while respecting the current situation in our State with CoVID 19. With respect for your safety and that of the volunteers conducting our tours, and in following the CDC and State of Texas CoVID 19 Guidelines, the Seaquist House Foundation is implementing the following requirements for guests on tours.
- Your temperature will be taken before the tour and it must be below 100.4 degrees F to tour the house.
- Masks must be worn at all times during the tour. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Please do not remove your mask during the tour.
- Hands must be sanitized prior to entering the premises
- Please respect and maintain social distancing as directed by your tour guide.
Please do not sign up for a tour if you have experienced the following
- A temperature of 100.4°F or above
- Signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and low-grade fever
- In the previous 14 days have had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness
- In the previous 14 days have travelled internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission.
Thank you for your support!