The Seaquist House Foundation is offering both public and private tours of the house.
10am to 2pm
Followed by the first Saturday of each month
Adults are $15
Youth 9-12 years are $5
Children 8 years and under are free
Private tours are available – $20/adult with a minimum of $100.
CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE – November 26 – 6-8pm
For more information or to schedule, contact:
Jan Appleby, Tour Director
With respect for your safety and that of the volunteers conducting our tours, we ask that you wear masks and practice social distance.
- Masks must be worn at all times during the tour. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Please do not remove your mask during the tour.
- Hands must be sanitized prior to entering the premises
- Please respect and maintain social distancing as directed by your tour guide.
Please do not sign up for a tour if you have experienced the following
- A temperature of 100.4°F or above
- Signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and low-grade fever
- In the previous 14 days have had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness
- In the previous 14 days have travelled internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission.
Thank you for your support!